Saturday, August 05, 2006

A peek at one of my favorite topics of discussion...

Although Drew was given these pink glasses at the dentist, Jason has since adopted them. I think they are the funniest thing EVER. He knows that no matter how angry I am, if he puts these things on and flips up the lenses, I will smile. Damn it all, I WILL SMILE!




Plotting his next move.




Jason: Superhero.
(That is a cloth dinner napkin around his neck, secured with a chip clip.)




Jason, trying to describe the way he wants his haircut to come out.




Grandpa, obliging.
(Just kidding, Dad! You give the BEST haircuts! We especially appreciate the house calls!)




And finally, Jason, after finding out that Chicken Licken had Sucky Lucky.
(He decided on a lollipop instead of marshmallows to cheer himself up.)



Stay tuned for a peek at the Drewster, coming soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

What a cutie! My little Princess knows the tricks that will make me smile when I am trying to put on my mean mommy face. It is too funny.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Andie said...

Glad to see some pictures... finallly... ;)

6:01 PM  
Blogger saussie said...

Gotta lurve those specs! LOL Drew looks so cool in his too.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home