Monday, January 01, 2007

Um, hello?

I am back from my unannounced holiday break. Commence the sighs of relief and the cries of joy.

First: Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a fabulously happy and healthy 2007!

Coming up next: Karen Shows Her Age.

So, last night was the ever-exciting New Year's Eve at our household. We put on our sweats got all dressed up in our finest evening wear, watched The Office on DVD and gorged ourselves with Chinese food, went out on the town and partied like rock stars, and fell asleep on the couch at 9 p.m. rang in the new year with champagne and sloppy french kisses!

Crazy kids, us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent the night at home too and watched the celebrations from my bedroom window. I am a crazy party girl too!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

This crazy party girl was asleep by 10 with a terrible sinus headache. Can't get any better then that.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Happy new year, Karen.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home