Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shut it down

Dear Citizens of Karen's Town, U.S.A.:

News flash: Christmas is over. Why must it take you up to six months to realize this each year? Okay, so you haven't had a chance to take your lights down...or put away your stupid lawn ornaments...or deflate your hideous 10-foot blow-up Santa. This, I can allow on January 3rd. But why are you still turning the lights ON? Why must I still have to see the jerky head movements of your faux reindeer "grazing" on the dead grass? Why do I have to look at that ridiculously huge Santa smiling and waving, still trapped inside that ball of wasted electricity? STOP FLICKING THE SWITCH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

I'm just saying.

Love & kisses,
ME

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I just took our stuff down last night, however a have a nieghbor that takes down about oh 30 light up and blow up things down in Feb.!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I swear, I have fantasies of going outside in the middle of the night with a ladder and a box cutter. That would be AWESOME.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home