Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wheee!!!

It's my second post in, oh, 23 minutes! This is what happens when the laundry reaches the rafters.

I went grocery shopping the other day and made the most unfortunate discovery: Hood Pumpkin Egg Nog. Can I just tell you...OH. MY. GOD. Also: HOLY CRAP. This stuff is so intoxicatingly good, so I-actually-saw-Paul-licking-the-inside-of-his-cup good, your thighs will instantly blow up to twice their original size and you'll say "BRING IT ON, SISTA!" I'm thinking it would also make my recipe for pumpkin bread pudding even tastier instead of using milk. I'm also thinking it would be good to pour it on my Cheerios, and who knows? Maybe bathing in it would be fun!

So, besides the chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin egg nog, and the craving for cheese and french fries (which might be Post #3), I'm expecting the irritability, clumsiness, and crying jags to kick in by tomorrow. And somehow I don't think that carrots, water, and a walk around the block are going to help AT ALL.

Gawd, I love being a girl.

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I am cracking up because your two post SOOO contradict each other! But I am going to have to get that eggnog. I love pumpkin AND eggnog. mmmmmmmm

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the bright side, I learned recently that Trader Joe's has discontinued the Ginger Joe Joe's (sob!), so you won't be able to crave those anymore.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm . . . that sounds wonderful! (teehee about the two posts contradicting each other.)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

My hubby would love that...me on the other hand has to say yuck!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would there be a recipe for this pumpkin bread pudding? Anything pumpkin has got to be good. :) (Colleen knows me)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home