Thursday, October 12, 2006

You know you've had too much caffeine when...

...you hobble around the house with one bare foot and one sneakered foot because you don't have time to put on the other shoe because THERE ARE THINGS THAT NEED TO GET DONE AND THEY NEED TO BE DONE RIGHT!!! AWAY!!!

...you decide to use the upright vacuum cleaner instead of the Roomba because it will save time.

...you develop an eye tic that lasts nine hours.

...your thoughts are wildly fragmented. (I should go to Home Depot...I think we need milk...and thumbtacks...I want to go to the movies this weekend...I wonder if Rudy Giuliani will run for President...Why is there a seagull in my backyard? We don't live near the ocean!...I love fried clams...I should scrub the grout in the kitchen floor...)

...you eat lunch, do a load of laundry, and give yourself a manicure simultaneously.

...your four-year-old comes to give you a hug and tell you he loves you, and you say, "Not now, I'm cleaning the toilet! Can't you see that?!"

...you hear Nick Lachey singing and start rolling your eyes and yelling psychotically at the radio, "Get OVER it, Nick! I mean, my GOD! The girl was dumb as a stick!"

Beware the Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte. (Crack is probably cheaper, anyway.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

ROFL

5:31 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Karen,

Put. Down. The. Starbucks.

Colleen

10:12 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

ROFL! Too funny! I have been there. Washing dishes, making supper, doing laundry and talking to Little Princess all at the same time. LOL gotta love your caffeine!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo... Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yum! But you are right, crack probably IS cheaper. Have you tried a Maple Macchiato? Who needs to pay the mortgage anyway, right?

12:54 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, get out! Maple?! I love maple anything. You troublemaker. LOL

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home