Thursday, August 31, 2006

Movie Quote Monday

First, Colleen, the winner of last week's contest, can find her prize here. While she is joyfully occupied with licking her computer screen, let's figure out this week's quote (and hope that she doesn't blurt out the answer in 10 seconds...AGAIN):

"I'm not gay!"

"What was Streisand's eighth album?"

"Uh, 'Color Me Barbra.' "

"Stud!"

"Everybody knows that!"

"Everyone where? The Little Gay Bar on the Prairie?"

_______________________________________

Tomorrow is Drew's first day of school, so if I'm absent for several days it's because me and the Jay-bird are busy carousing the town Thelma & Louise-style. Wheeeeee!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Is it "In and Out"

8:18 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I would have guessed the same one. "In and Out".

I'm kinda out of my element....just learning the crocodile hunter died...I think my day is gunna suck now. LOL!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Damn. You people are too good. Or maybe it was too easy. Hmm. Might have to dig deeper next Monday!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

that was fun!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home