Thursday, August 24, 2006

Celebrity Smackdown

The top five celebrity tidbits that have enthralled me and/or disgusted me this week:

1. Paramount Pictures supposedly dumped Tom Cruise's film production company because of his "erratic" offscreen behavior. This news made me so happy that I must certainly be evil. However, Tom's production partner reportedly shot back a retort that TOM dumped THEM. Which is the Hollywood equivalent of I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I. In any case, I hope Tom doesn't find this all to be a bit...depressing. *gasp!* Maybe he should start stocking up on vitamins just in case.

2. Have I heard the song that goes along with this picture? No. Do I care? Um, no. Will I be clicking on this link all day whenever I feel the need for a jolt of joy? Hell to the yeah. Don't judge me. I love me some Justin.

3. Is Patrick Dempsey getting too big for his britches? "Said the [sic] obviously male [sic] source: 'Patrick may be a big part of the show, but it's not his show.' " Uh, as far as the majority of the female population is concerned, yes, it is. Show him the money!

4. This one calls for subcategories:

(a) Please tell me that Jessica Simpson and Dane Cook are not an item. Oh, Dane, please say this is just part of your new material...? You're going to segue into a Chicken of the Sea joke now, right? Right??

(b) Clicking on the "size" link in the lower right hand corner of the screen makes the picture quality a bit better. And it makes Britney's cleavage and belly a little less in-your-face, which alleviates the agida.

(c) Whoever said "You suck!" while Britney was talking deserves a Teen Choice Award.

(d) KFed's performance? (chorus) Some white trash flavor mixed with a little bit of Oh. My. God.

5. Supposedly, you can never be too rich or too thin. Until you can grate a block of Parmigiano Reggiano on your chest, that is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Nicole Richie is looking SO sick to me these days! BLECH! Someone get her a dozen pizzas for a month straight!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on Nicole.

And um, yeah, it's all about PAtrick Dempsey. Pay the man whatever he wants!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL I felt the same way about Tom Cruise. And I have to say I agree about Patrick Dempsey too! Love HIM!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home