Sunday, August 06, 2006

...and my other favorite topic.

Wearing my sneakers. "I'm going bowling, Mommy!" Of course, you don't wear your OWN shoes when you bowl. He's so smart! He also put on his backpack and packed a "lunchbox" (actually a bug collection box) with the essentials: a juice box and cookies.




He insisted he wanted to wear Paul's shorts and socks. AND he wanted to wear this to the grocery store. See what I have to deal with?
(Note: I did not let him.)




Practicing his come hither look.




Doing the buffalo stance. (Am I dating myself with that one...?)




Could you get angry at this face?
(If you close your eyes, it can be done.)




Fake love.
(In reality, he's trying to break Jason's neck.)




This must've been April 1st, because clearly they were pretending to get along. "April Fool's, Mommy!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen R. said...

Ha Ha...pictures can be deceiving, no?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

He is sooo cute! I love the outfit! teehee

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home