Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So here I am.

Blogging. I'm a blogger.

I really need to get a life.

Well, I do have a life. But it's a crazy one. It consists of four people: my husband, Paul; my six-year-old son, Drew; and my four-year-old son, Jason. Oh, and me. That makes four, right? Ahem. So what makes life so crazy, you ask? Well, let me tell you. My kids. Make me crazy. A lot. They are adorable, mind you. Although I might be a tad biased.




But they are so different in pictures. Look at them, sitting there, all...quiet! And so neat and clean! And smiling! It's hard to imagine them drawing on lampshades, peeing in plants, and trying to push the t.v. over just for fun, isn't it? Well, looks can be deceiving, my friend. Oh, the stories I can tell you about my darling boys.

But that will have to wait because right now I need to go duct-tape them to their beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home